The Oklahoma ACE Program has successfully forged numerous collaborations across scientific disciplines, across medical specialties, and between basic and clinical scientists in the search for effective treatments for autoimmune diseases.
- ASJ02 – Studies Baminercept in primary Sjögren’s syndrome; led by Judith A. James, MD, PhD
- ALE06 – Investigates the withdrawal of MMF in suppressed SLE; led by Eliza Chakravarty, MD
- ARA08 – A collaboration with Kevin Deane, MD, PhD and Michael Holers, MD of the University of Colorado to prevent the onset of clinically-apparent rheumatoid arthritis (also known as StopRA)
- ASJ02 – A collaboration with Duke University that studied the mechanisms of B cell responses in autoimmune disease
- ALE06 – A collaboration with Duke University to determine the mechanisms of B cell responses in autoimmune disease; Directed by Judith A. James, MD, PhD and Joel Guthridge, PhD