As a member of the Chapman Legacy Society, you are included in a tradition of excellence started by the Society’s namesakes, J.A. and Leta M. Chapman of Tulsa. Perennial players in the Oklahoma petroleum industry in the early 1900s, the Chapmans graciously established several trusts, of which OMRF was named one of the perpetual beneficiaries. This incredible generosity has provided more than $35 million to OMRF, nearly underwriting its annual administrative costs and ensuring that other philanthropic gifts are fully devoted to funding critical research at OMRF.
Inclusion of OMRF in your estate plans, ensures a stable future for research impacting men, women and children for generations to come. You are giving others the chance to benefit from discoveries that help us better understand and conquer diseases.
Benefits to You:
The meaningful difference your philanthropic vision will make to the research at OMRF is exemplary, and we want to show you our appreciation. Upon notification of your plans, we’ll be honored to welcome you to the Chapman Legacy Society. As a member, you gain access to the following:
- Your name is added to the list of Society members in our Annual Report.
- An exclusive invitation to the annual Chapman Legacy Society Luncheon.
- A personal tour of the OMRF campus.
- A subscription to our e-newsletter Petri Dish and our quarterly planned giving newsletter Impact Makers.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’ve made a meaningful difference in ensuring Oklahoman’s and people everywhere live longer, healthier lives.
If you have included OMRF in your will or trust, or named us as a beneficiary on one of your financial or investment accounts, please let us know.
Here to Help
If you have any questions about creating your legacy with OMRF, or if you need more information, please contact Sonny Wilkinson at email@example.com or (405) 271-8646. You may also click here to visit OMRF’s planned giving informational website.