OMRF’s Loyal Donors Society recognizes those who have made donations to the foundation for at least five consecutive years. Each year, we welcome the new class of Loyal Donors and thank them for their steadfast support that helps us all live longer, healthier lives.
What matters most is consistent annual support. OMRF relies on its donors to give what they can each and every year. By giving together, annual donors of any amount help our scientists find better treatments to care for those we all know and love.
+ How to Join
- To maintain membership, you must give annually. To preserve this distinction, donors who miss a calendar year of giving will experience a lapse in membership, which can only be resumed with five or more consecutive years of support.
- Gifts of any amount to any area of research are counted toward your Loyal Donors membership.
- Please note gifts given through third parties (United Way, donor-advised funds or payment processors) do not qualify for the Oklahoma Biomedical Research Tax Credit. Please see omrf.org/taxcredit for more information..
- Pledges to make future gifts are extremely important to OMRF, yet the Loyal Donor Society recognizes donors for actual gifts received every year. Pledge payments are considered gifts received during the calendar year.
+ Benefits of Membership
- Recognition in appropriate Honor Rolls in OMRF publications
- Exclusive invitations to an annual reception with like-minded friends of OMRF*
- Dedicated access to Loyal Donor Society staff
+ Loyal Donor Spotlights
For 63 years, the Oklahoma Association of Mothers’ Clubs have raised money for OMRF by holding bake sales, golf tournaments, 5k runs and father-daughter dances. Their most recent gift in 2019 brings the group’s total contributions to OMRF to $128,380.
These donations — earmarked for cancer, heart disease and autoimmune disease research — have helped OMRF purchase lab supplies and paid for summer scholarships for state high school and college students.
From our Loyal Donors in their own words…
“It’s so wonderful to come back here to the place that took care of my late mother. It’s wonderful to see how much this place has grown and how it impacts people across the globe in really profound ways. Research that will maybe save your life one day is coming out of Oklahoma, and that’s special.”
– Leah Beale, Oklahoma City
“We all give gifts for our own personal reasons, and OMRF is certainly deserving. We can see our donations are being used the right way. They are doing fascinating work.”
– Margaret Vater, Oklahoma City
“I’m not the biggest donor or the longest-term donor, but I do what I can. I am very appreciative of what OMRF does, and it means a lot to me.”
– Dick Wright, Oklahoma City
“I am so impressed by OMRF for everything they do. We just started by donating to research instead of sending flowers in the name of the deceased. Now OMRF is allowing us to be a small part of solving important diseases like cancer and lupus. It’s an amazing place.”
– Norma Roberts, Enid
+ 2021 Loyal Donors
View the 2021 class of Loyal Donors.
+ Loyal Donor Events
We’re coming to your community soon! For more information about 2022-23 Loyal Donors events, contact Marissa Noland at Marissa-Noland@omrf.org or (405) 271-7417.